Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome!!

Hi everyone!  My name is Lauren and I'm a reading fanatic.  I used to be one of those kids who would try to read and fall asleep - it was always my surefire way to get a good night's rest...until 2011 and my dive - headfirst - into the world of FanFiction.  This page is going to be dedicated to my love of FanFiction - and to my journey through that world - as well as my ever expanding obsession with books and reading in general.  If you enjoy reading, particularly fiction, romance, supernatural, young adult, and historical fiction - among others - this is the place for you.  As I finish stories, I'll let you know all about them and I'll pop in now and again with some old favorites as well!  I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment